HOW'S YOUR HEARING?
Take this 1-Minute Quiz to See How Well You Really Hear
Just Answer True or False
• You can hear, but you can’t always understand.
• You are not sure if it was it “dime” or “time”, “take” or “bake”.
• You have difficulty understanding what is being said unless you are facing the speaker.
• You find yourself complaining that people are mumbling.
• You are continually asking people to repeat words or phrases.
• You prefer the TV or radio louder than others do.
• You have difficulty understanding conversation within a group of people.
• You avoid group meetings where listening may be difficult.
• You have trouble understanding at the movies or at church.
• You have ringing in your ears or other head noises.
• Someone close to you has mentioned that you might have a problem with your hearing.